From: kembangan on
I am doing a plug-in for the pocket pc inbox application. My application
implemented the IMessageFormEx interface and called the Microsoft's
htmlnote.dll to create and display the original message form. My application
hooked on the Microsoft message form and did some additional tasks.

What I want to do is to get the attached file data without closing the form
when the user clicks on the "Send" button.

In pocket pc 2003, when a file is attached, the data is written to the MAPI
database directly so I could read the MAPI message to get the file data.

In mobile 5, before the message is saved to the draft or sent out, the
attached file name and path are stored in the memory. After the user saves or
sends out the message, the attachment is written to the MAPI database. But at
the same time, the form is closed.

I couldn't find how the attached file was stored in the compose form. In
mobile 5, Microsoft used the "PIEHTML" control to collect the user input
data. The attachment list was directly drawn by this control. I couldn't find
any documentation on this control.

Is there any ways to get the attached file data without closing the message
form?

Thank you very much!