First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
How to intercept outgoing SMS message?
Thank you. How to check the recipient? What is constant PR_ *? "Peter Foot [MVP]" wrote: You can use CEMAPI notifications to determine when a message is moved to the Outbox folder. That's IMAPISession Advise. In managed code our Mobile In The Hand exposes these methods. http://inthehand.com/conten... 17 Nov 2008 06:55
same problem
Michton, have you find a way to change the resolution and rotation for you pda? I have an assus p526 and having the same problem. I do something like this but doesn't work: m_pVideoCaptureFilter->QueryInterface(IID_IAMCameraControl,(void**)&pCameraControl); hr = pCameraControl->Get(CameraControl_Roll,&... 15 Nov 2008 08:06
Deploying cab files to device.
Hi! I'm making a MSI that deploy my app to a device using ActiveSync. I've been reading a lot about how to deploy one cab to a device bu t I need to deploy ..NET Compact Framework, SQL Server CE and my app. How can I deploy more than one cab? I read that I have to make an .ini file for the cab that I want t... 5 Nov 2008 18:57
USB Host on Windows Mobile 6 Pro?
I have a USB scanner driver that works fine on Windows CE 5.0. This requires USB host support to be included in the platform configuration. That means it needs to link to usbd.lib and usbclient.lib. I then wanted to try to build a version of this driver for Windows Mobile. I downloaded the Windows Mobile 6 Pro... 5 Nov 2008 18:57
QASetWindowsJournalHook() callback not working
I'm working on a Windows Mobile 6 macro recording tool using the undocumented coredll exported API QASetWindowsJournalHook(). I can get the hook installed without any errors, but I do not get any response from the callback function. I've read several threads in this group regarding this call and people have had mix... 5 Nov 2008 18:57
TAPI Conference
Hi. Tell me which determines the existence of LINEADDRFEATURE_SETUPCONF at LINEADDRESSCAPS.dwAddressFeatures? I need to initiate a conference link, but if LINEADDRFEATURE_SETUPCONF is not in LINEADDRESSCAPS.dwAddressFeatures is not able to do? ... 14 Oct 2008 08:00
Using GetDIBits
Is there a reason why GetDIBits() is unavailable when building an app for "Pocket PC 2003 (ARMV4)"? I'm able to call CreateDIBSection() and SelectObject() just fine but GetDIBits() comes up as "identifier not found". "wingdi.h" is included. Is it just not available in the Windows Mobile world? ... 9 Oct 2008 20:44
Application as service dll
Hi chris, I have a new question: I have a BPP application(Basic Printing Profile) on Pocket PC and when I try to print on a printer on which pairing is enabled, I am facing some problems in WM 6.1. On WM 6.0, my application is working fine. But when it comes to WM 6.1, when i get a pass code request fro... 9 Oct 2008 09:24
Delete Message SMS with CEMAPI
Dear All, First I want to thank the Forum.... it is very important for we programmers.... This is my question.... How do I delete a SMS with CEMAPI functions ? I read on MSDN of DeleteMessages but I not understood..... Can I help ? Miky Here's my code: while (TRUE) { ... 9 Oct 2008 07:22
Debugging mfc/atl assertions
Hello! I have a problem where my application starts with an assertion. This assertion is inside mfc or atl it seems, and the message is the following: Debug Assertion Failed! File: f:\sp\vctools\vc7libsce\ship\atlmfc\src\mfc\winocc.cpp Line: 339 What possibilities are there to find out more about assert... 10 Oct 2008 17:12