From: Daniel Lidström on
Hello!

I have a problem where my application starts with an assertion. This
assertion is inside mfc or atl it seems, and the message
is the following:

Debug Assertion Failed!

File: f:\sp\vctools\vc7libsce\ship\atlmfc\src\mfc\winocc.cpp
Line: 339

What possibilities are there to find out more about assertions like this? Is
this source available as part of a MSDN subscription?

Thanks for any information!

P.S. I'm using Visual Studio 2005 and am trying to run the program on
Windows Mobile 2005.

Regards,
Daniel Lidstr�m

From: Trevor on

"Daniel Lidstr�m" <someone(a)microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello!
>
> I have a problem where my application starts with an assertion. This
> assertion is inside mfc or atl it seems, and the message
> is the following:
>
> Debug Assertion Failed!
>
> File: f:\sp\vctools\vc7libsce\ship\atlmfc\src\mfc\winocc.cpp
> Line: 339
>
> What possibilities are there to find out more about assertions like this?
> Is this source available as part of a MSDN subscription?
>
> Thanks for any information!
>
> P.S. I'm using Visual Studio 2005 and am trying to run the program on
> Windows Mobile 2005.
>
> Regards,
> Daniel Lidstr�m

Have you tried debugging your program in debug mode via the cradle? You
should be able to press 'Retry' on the assert dialog box and the debugger
will take you to the problem line of code.