From: itsmesujesh on
Hi chris,

I have a new question:

I have a BPP application(Basic Printing Profile) on Pocket PC and when I try
to print on a printer on which pairing is enabled, I am facing some problems
in WM 6.1.

On WM 6.0, my application is working fine. But when it comes to WM 6.1,
when i get a pass code request from printer, i entered 0000 which is the pass
code. But on my WM 6.1 device, a messae was displayed :Device did not
connect, Connection failed or incorrect passcode. But actually, pairing does
happen and I am able to print. This wrong Messge is causing a problem.

When I try to pair with the printer by trying to "Add Device" from
Settings->Connections->Bluetooth->Devices, I am not getting any faulty
message.

Pls help me out if possible.
--
Thanks & Regards.