First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
emulator deployment problem
I have trouble trying to deploy standalone exe into pocket pc emulator... I tried to create "cab project for smart device" containing my exe; The project is built ok but missing deployment options. I also tried to create "wrapper" vb project to run my exe but so far i couldn't figure out how to add standalone ex... 18 Dec 2009 18:21
Detect option button state
Hello, Devices with hardware keyboard have special "option" buttons that change the meaning of all other buttons. For example HTC Wizard has the "blue dot" button, and Palm Treo devices have "Opt" button. How can I detect whether this button is pressed or not? They don't seem to have any virtual key codes, so ... 16 Dec 2009 11:14
Sending key strokes from my App to another
I can't seem to get this figured out. I have a small application that needs to send keystrokes to another. I find it's hWnd using EnumWindows via coredll and PInvoke. I then use the following code: [System.Runtime.InteropServices.DllImport("coredll.dll")] public static extern bool PostKeybdMessage( IntPtr hw... 16 Dec 2009 16:51
Apologies for chat mix-up
Hello, I want to apologize to anyone who tried to attend today's Windows Embedded / Mobile chat, and failed to find anyone from Microsoft. This was a mis-communication between myself and the new owner of the chats, David Boyce. I had previously rescheduled the chat so that it does not fall during the holiday ... 15 Dec 2009 14:29
How to develop USB function client driver
I found some usb function examples in WINCE600, such as ufnprn, serial_class, but I cannot compile these examples with mobile SDK, I want to develop a usb function client driver for my mobile phone, so my mobile phone will behave like a special device when plugged into pc through USB cables. how can I do this?... 14 Dec 2009 19:57
camera windows mobile
camera windows mobile HMalekooty wrote: Help On Camera Capture C# 21-Oct-07 Hello All I have a Qtek S200 with Windows Mobile 5. i want to capture with it's internal 2 mega pixel Camera. i need 640x480 resolution and i want to capture at last 5 frame per second. any one knows how i can capture internal ca... 14 Dec 2009 13:14
How to programmatically set the GPS Hardware Port and Baud Rate?
Hello, I need to deliver a number of devices that have to be pre-configured to a certain GPS hardware port and baud rate (and yes, also the GPS Program Port) How can I do this programmatically? Are there dedicated registry keys I can use? Many thanks for every hint! Best regards, Roberto Rocco. ... 13 Dec 2009 16:30
How to programmatically set the "This network connects to the Internet" checkbox
Hello, I need to programmatically set up a new network under Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional. I tried to do so by using the CM_Networks Configuration Service Provider. This works fine except of the checkbox for "This network connects to the Internet". This checkbox always remains unchecked, even after performi... 13 Dec 2009 14:18
Getting the information of message currently bieng composed
Hi all, I am new to this forum... I am a developer and am currently working on Windows Mobile (Pocket PC 5.0) I want to retrieve the information (sender's list, subject, mesg body.. etc)of the message that is bieng currently composed. I am not finding any definite way to do the same.. Please let me know if any... 14 Dec 2009 01:14
Opening a File on the PC to test the PPC-Program
Hello, on the PPC I can open a file and work with it. But first I want to test this procedure on the PPC. Is this possible? Is there a special place where I have to put the file? Thanks Ernst ... 18 Dec 2009 17:14