First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
how to add support for WiMAX usb dongle on Windows Mobile based de
Hi All, Samsung has added WiMAX usb dongles for the windows mobile based devices. I just the want the USB WiMAX dongle to work on the Windows mobile based handheld terminals. I believe the existing usb stack drivers will enumerate the usb dongle and ask for the drivers to load the same. Are there any driver... 20 Apr 2010 18:31
Load icon from file to app
I have some custom icons I want to load to my application as it is running. I have tried LoadImage but found since then that LoadImage only works with the an HINSTANCE in the first parameter for windows ce. I have my files located in a file on the device, e.g. c:\custom \icon1.ico. I see many folks talk about... 9 Apr 2010 18:59
SHLoadImageFile Memory Leak
Greetings, I've written a simple 'hello world' application for Windows Mobile and am running it in the WM6.5 emulator with the CETK 5.0 and Application Verifier. All's well. I then add to my program the following: HBITMAP hBitmap = SHLoadImageFile(L"foo.png"); if (hBitmap) { DWORD dwRe... 8 Apr 2010 16:19
Call log retrieval
How can I retrieve the call log on windows mobile and store it in sql server database using vb.net code. I think I should use the phone API functions, but I need some tips in this. Thanks. -- Message posted via PocketPCJunkies.com http://www.pocketpcjunkies.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/pocketpc-prog/201004/1 ... 7 Apr 2010 15:46
.pdb using Active Sync
Can we sync .pdb files (created by using native palm OS app and the app is run in Windows Mobile environment using Style Tap tool) using Active sync to a desktop DB. ... 5 Apr 2010 17:14
WinCE or Windows Mobile - Virtual Printer support
Is WinCE oe Windows Mobile have support for Virtual Printer, using that we can save the content to be printed in PDF or other format instead of really prnting in the paper. ... 31 Mar 2010 01:08
Start call with commandline
Hi, I want to start a call to a specific number when pressing a specific button on a Windows Mobile 2003 device. What is the quickest way to achieve this? Best regards, Peter ... 31 Mar 2010 09:50
vb.net bill application for windows mobile
hello, I am building an application for my graduation project for windows mobile that gives the detailed bill for the mobile user. First, the user enters the price of 1 call and sms and other fees like VAT. The application must then run in the background without the user's notice and should retrieve all the out... 26 Mar 2010 14:20
Bluetooth wrapper c# under windows mobile 6.1
Hi all, I'm trying to write an c# bluetooth wrapper which wraps native functions and exposes them to my managed c# code. Everything sofar no big issue but I have the following problem: I try to do a discorery of all the bt devices in the neighbourhood using the native method, WSALookupServiceBegin, which ha... 25 Mar 2010 02:09
Problems with smart card connect (SCardConnect)
Hi, It's the first time I try to code for a smart card reader on a windows mobile 6 device and my experience with p'invoke is also very limited. I couldn't find any example for it at the Windows Mobile 6 SDK. I only found the winscard.h and winscard.lib but no code example. There are some code samples over the... 26 Mar 2010 10:23
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13