From: saravana on
Hi All,
Samsung has added WiMAX usb dongles for the windows mobile based devices.
I just the want the USB WiMAX dongle to work on the Windows mobile based
handheld terminals.

I believe the existing usb stack drivers will enumerate the usb dongle and
ask for the drivers to load the same.

Are there any drivers available for WiMAX dongles from Microsoft?
If not, Could anyone please let me know how we can add the support for the
WiMAX usb dongle for the WindowsMobile platform?

Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks,
csbabu
From: Chris Tacke, MVP on
Almost no WinMo device has USB Hosting capability. If you happen to have
found one, then you need a driver for the device from the USB device OEM -
Microsoft would not provide this as only the OEM knows how the harware
works.

-Chris

From: Suthar on
Hi Saravana,

By any chance did you get the driver for WiMax dongle?

Thanks,
Sutharsan.

saravana wrote:
>Hi All,
>Samsung has added WiMAX usb dongles for the windows mobile based devices.
>I just the want the USB WiMAX dongle to work on the Windows mobile based
>handheld terminals.
>
>I believe the existing usb stack drivers will enumerate the usb dongle and
>ask for the drivers to load the same.
>
>Are there any drivers available for WiMAX dongles from Microsoft?
>If not, Could anyone please let me know how we can add the support for the
>WiMAX usb dongle for the WindowsMobile platform?
>
>Your help is much appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>csbabu

Pages: 1