From: michelissa on
hello,

I am building an application for my graduation project for windows mobile
that gives the detailed bill for the mobile user. First, the user enters the
price of 1 call and sms and other fees like VAT. The application must then
run in the background without the user's notice and should retrieve all the
outgoing calls and number of sms and save them in a database. Later, the user
can enter the application and ask for a report that gives him the cost of
each call and the total.
The problem is I'm new to vb.net and i need some help in this application.
I've started by building the interface for the user entry for the price, and
the run in the background. But i don't know how to open the call log and
retrieve the outgoing calls and sms and save them to an sql database.
P.S. I'm using ms sql server.

I'll be greatful if someone can help!

Thank you