From: vl on
I have trouble trying to deploy standalone exe into pocket pc emulator...
I tried to create "cab project for smart device" containing my exe; The
project is built ok but missing deployment options. I also tried to create
"wrapper" vb project to run my exe but so far i couldn't figure out how to
add standalone exe into such project...
Any idea how i can do that would be appreciated...
Thanks,
-V

From: Ernst Sauer on
vl schrieb:
> I have trouble trying to deploy standalone exe into pocket pc emulator...

If you use VS 2005, perhaps this will help you:

http://oreilly.com/pub/a/windows/2006/01/24/windows-mobile5-emulators-in-visual-studio-2005.html?page=4
Look at Remot File Viewer.

Ernst