From: Damian Wilson on
Is there any sample code available to help me understand how to implement a
custom form for Pocket Outlook?

I have implemented IFormProviderEx, and put in code for CreateComposeForm
and implemented an IMessageFormEx and appropriate window. I've got to the
stage of getting my form type on the New menu in Pocket outlook, and for a
blank window to appear when its selected (proving my custom form is being
called properly). But the documentation is pretty scant for this stuff and
doesn't really give me much of a clue as to how I should proceed. What would
be really good is some sample code that creates an email using a custom form.

Is there any?

Cheers,
Damian Wilson

From: A.Baygulov on

Damian Wilson wrote:
> Is there any sample code available to help me understand how to implement a
> custom form for Pocket Outlook?
>
> I have implemented IFormProviderEx, and put in code for CreateComposeForm
> and implemented an IMessageFormEx and appropriate window. I've got to the
> stage of getting my form type on the New menu in Pocket outlook, and for a
> blank window to appear when its selected (proving my custom form is being
> called properly). But the documentation is pretty scant for this stuff and
> doesn't really give me much of a clue as to how I should proceed. What would
> be really good is some sample code that creates an email using a custom form.
>
> Is there any?
>
> Cheers,
> Damian Wilson

Hello Damian Wilson.

You could find it inside standard Pocket PC 2003 distrib. It is called
"EMSCustomForm".

On my PC it was installed into the next folder:
"C:\Program Files\Windows CE Tools\wce420\POCKET PC
2003\Samples\Win32\Customform\EMSCustomForm\".

P.S. It was only one sample, which i find.