From: Tadeu Marquesi on
Hi all,

I'm trying to make an application wich transfer data to/from a ftp site
using a window mobile environment and C#,
the compact framework 3.5 only accepts WebRequest... so, I can't acess
"ftp://www.mysite.com//public_ftp//LOAD//FileToGet.XML"
can anyone give I help on how I can get that file?

thanks

From: Peter Foot [MVP] on
..NETCF doesn't have FTP support built in. We have an add-on library which
adds FTP and WebClient for .NETCF 2.0 or 3.5:-
http://inthehand.com/content/Networking.aspx

Peter