From: TPJoseph on
Can someone please tell me the location of regedit in WinMobile 6.5?

Thanks,
From: Jeff Henkels on
There isn't one, at least on the WM6.5 devices I've seen. You need to get a
3rd party application such as Total Commander or Resco Registry -- the
former, IIRC, is free.

From: r_z_aret on
If you are going to post the same question in multiple groups, please
post to all at once, so everyone can see and/or participate in the
whole discussion. Your post in microsoft.public.pocketpc.phone_edition
got two good answers.

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 11:55:01 -0800, TPJoseph
<TPJoseph(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Can someone please tell me the location of regedit in WinMobile 6.5?
>
>Thanks,

Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
PenFact, Inc.
20 Park Plaza, Suite 400