From: Sri on
Hi,

I tried to create a SmartDevice MFC application using VS 2005. I have
installed Windows Mobile 6 Professional SDK. I have created an MFC
smartDevice application(Dialog based). When I tried to compile the
application, I am getting an error. #error Must define a target
architecture.

Please let me know how to fix this issue.

Thanks
Sri

From: Amit on
Check Project Setting->C/C++->Compile for architecture setting

--
Thanks and Regards
Amit Ranjan