From: stemagi on
Hi all,
I have a problem that appears on the Windows Mobile 6 devices. It worked
fine on WM5 devices.
I have developed a custom transport message layer so I can intercept when
the user click on Send/Receive button.
On my new Windows Mobile 6 device (both pocket pc and smartphone) when I
click Send/Receive a messagebox pops up saying "Currently the roaming mode
is active. The sync can be more expensive" (I have an italian version so the
message could be a bit different, sorry).
I have also signed my files thinking it is related to segnature, but it
isn't.
I cannot understand how remove this warning, if there are any settings...

Does someone give me an hint?

Thanks you in adnvance
Cheers
Marco