From: Magnus Lovsten on
I get the following error:
"Custom tool error: Failed to generate code. Object reference not set to an
instance of an object."

Step to recreate error:
1. Create new project in Visual Studio 2008
2. Visual Basic - Smart Device - Smart Device Project
3. Target platform = WM6 Pro SDK, CF = Version 3.5
4. Add new item to project. Database File.
5. Just click Finish in Data Source Configuration Wizard
The error is there,

I think it got something to do with the connection string. In xsd:
<Connection AppSettingsPropertyName="AppDatabase1ConnectionString"
ConnectionStringObject="" IsAppSettingsProperty="true" Modifier="Assembly"
Name="AppDatabase1ConnectionString ()" ParameterPrefix="@"
Provider="Microsoft.SqlServerCe.Client.3.5" />

But I donät see any application setting created for
AppDatabase1ConnectionString.

Any ideas?

From: Magnus Lovsten on
This seems to be something wrong on my machine. Worked just fine on a
collegue's machine. I've tried to uninstall/install both WM6 SDK and VS2008.

/Magnus