From: Janma on
hi all. I need to get an interface IPIEHTMLDocument2. I came across
this article http://blogs.technet.com/suvarnas/archive/2006/01/13/417387.aspx

but cant get this to work.

what does hWnd in the following line refer to??
SendMessage(hWnd, DTM_DOCUMENTDISPATCH, (WPARAM)0, (LPARAM)&pIDisp );

I thought i refers to the window handle of my IE window. Please
correct me if i am wrong

thanks in advance...
From: Peter Foot on
I think you need to pass the handle of the html control which is a child of
the IE Mobile window. You can use the Remote Spy tool to look at how the
window hierarchy of IE Mobile works.

Peter

--
Peter Foot
Microsoft Device Application Development MVP

From: Janma on
On Jun 16, 4:52 pm, "Peter Foot" <feedb...(a)nospam-inthehand.com>
wrote:
> I think you need to pass the handle of the html control which is a child of
> the IE Mobile window. You can use the Remote Spy tool to look at how the
> window hierarchy of IE Mobile works.
>
> Peter
>
> --
> Peter Foot
> Microsoft Device Application Development MVP
> peterfoot.net | appamundi.com | inthehand.com
> APPA Mundi Ltd - Software Solutions for a Mobile World
> In The Hand Ltd - .NET Components for Mobility
>
> "Janma" <rohi...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> > hi all. I need to get an interface IPIEHTMLDocument2. I came across
> > this article
> >http://blogs.technet.com/suvarnas/archive/2006/01/13/417387.aspx
>
> > but cant get this to work.
>
> > what does hWnd in the following line refer to??
> > SendMessage(hWnd, DTM_DOCUMENTDISPATCH, (WPARAM)0, (LPARAM)&pIDisp );
>
> > I thought i refers to the window handle of my IE window. Please
> > correct me if i am wrong
>
> > thanks in advance...

I used remote spy to check the IE browser. The first level shows
"7C07ba40 "Internet Explorer" (IExplore)""
below it there is a "Worker", "MSPIE Status", "PIEHTML". PIEHTML has
child controls to. So which one should i pass in this case??