From: Zec on
Hello

I made a .cab and installshiled msi project.

on the windows mobile, how can it soft-reset after installation?

Best Regards.

From: r_z_aret on
On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 20:53:01 -0800, Zec
<Zec(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hello
>
>I made a .cab and installshiled msi project.
>
>on the windows mobile, how can it soft-reset after installation?

I just used google (http://groups.google.com/advanced_search?q=&) to
look up
reboot
in this newsgroup, and got 937 hits. Several of the first few said to
use KernelIoControl to reboot, if your device supports it. If you find
a method to reboot, you can create a setup dll and invoke the reboot
method from the install_exit section.

>Best Regards.

Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
PenFact, Inc.