From: mike on
I have an application that is using winsock to send packets from
mobile device. Is there a way to monitor what network traffic is sent
from device? I'm debugging using VS2008 with device connected to
machine. I have the option to allow data access in windows mobile
device center enabled and the network cards set with static ip
addresses. I can hit a website on my local server from the phone
(using IP address) and I can connect and send packet to server from
phone (I think). winsock's return codes make it seem like packets are
leaving but I don't seem them arriving on local server (using
wireshark). Any ideas or help will be appreciated!