From: Max on
Is there a site where could I find some informations on the registry entries
of WM 6.5?

Thanks
Max

From: Trevor on

"Max" <massimiliano.castelletto(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Is there a site where could I find some informations on the registry
> entries of WM 6.5?
>
> Thanks
> Max

We need more information to help you. There are thousands of registry
entries, and they are not all officially documented by Microsoft. If you
can narrow down your question to specific registry entries related to a
function of the OS (I.e., the registry entries for GPS settings, the
registry entries for time zone settings, etc.) then we can help. If you are
just trying to figure out how to access & modify the registry using Windows
Mobile 6.5, then it is the same as any other Windows OS: use
RegCreateKey(Ex), RegSetValue(Ex), RegCloseKey and all of the related
functions. See MSDN for more information.

From: Max on
Thanks, the question is that I would like to understand the behaviour of the
most part of the entries I can.

My request was not related to a specific entry.

I will try also with MSDN.

Bye
Max

From: Max on
I could not find anywhere great answer: is it posible to modify the settings
of the ligth sensor in order to chenge the ration between the brightness of
the display and the lux measured by the sensor?

Thanks
Max

"Trevor" <trevor(a)nope.com> ha scritto nel messaggio

> "Max" <massimiliano.castelletto(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Is there a site where could I find some informations on the registry
>> entries of WM 6.5?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Max
>>

> We need more information to help you. There are thousands of registry
> entries, and they are not all officially documented by Microsoft. If you
> can narrow down your question to specific registry entries related to a
> function of the OS (I.e., the registry entries for GPS settings, the
> registry entries for time zone settings, etc.) then we can help. If you
> are just trying to figure out how to access & modify the registry using
> Windows Mobile 6.5, then it is the same as any other Windows OS: use
> RegCreateKey(Ex), RegSetValue(Ex), RegCloseKey and all of the related
> functions. See MSDN for more information.

Pages: 1
Prev: USEHWDEVID is your friend
Next: POOM Contacts Find