From: A.Rodrigo on
Hello all,

I am just starting into developing for mobile devices, and I am
interested in acquiring some specific data from devices running WM5
and up (CE 5.0 also helpful). Specifically, I am trying to get network
stats (GPRS, WiFi, and USB) on the amount of data transfer by
individual applications.
For example: IE has transferred (sent+received) a total of 1234 KB.
Outlook has transferred 4321 KB...etc.

In my solution searching I have come across performance counters (I
can only get stats from MY apps or .NET apps?). I have also been
reading up on RIL, and TAPI functionality, but I have not been able to
find anything that gives me what I need. Admittedly, I may have not
been able to recognize the solution if I have somehow stumbled across
it, so any push in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. I
understand that there are already a variety of choices in terms of
independant utilities, but I am only looking for the raw data, and the
knowledge of how to do this.

Thanks,
Adrian R