From: Anthony Wieser on

I'm using .NET with C# and visual studio 2005 targeting wm 6 Professional

My form is set to maximized, and I've added an inputPanel control to the
form.
I successfully receive EnabledChanged notifications, however, when I try to
perform this:
this.Size = new Size(inputPanel.VisibleDesktop.Width,
inputPanel.VisibleDesktop.Height)

the size does not change.

I can only assume that somehow the framework is ignoring the change.

Any idea how to get this to work?

--
Anthony Wieser
Wieser Software Ltd

From: tony on
I always use one Panel for all other control's container, and while the
inputpanel showing, I changed the size of the panel.

Don't set the docking attribution of the panel.

"Anthony Wieser" <newsgroups-sansspam(a)wieser-software.com>
Wrote:%23BYL%23PEnKHA.5692(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...

From: Anthony Wieser on
Thanks,
That looks like it will work.

Anthony Wieser