From: brucenan on
anybody knows how to add EXIF data into image file?

in native c++

I've add two GPS metadata into a jpg file, but viewer tools can not identify
these two GPS data as GPS data...

From: Peter Foot [MVP] on
Can you show the code you have used to write these properties? If you are
using the Imaging API there is a bug in the way the GpsIFD is written - it
appears to write the tags directly to the main IFD and so they are not
recognised by standard applications.

Peter

From: brucenan on
thanks for your feedback

I use the codes from this URL:
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vssmartdevicesnative/thread/89090b8b-305b-46c3-9b13-047f0e9537bf

As your said, this code add GPS metadata to main IFD, not GPS IFD. But I can
not create a new GPS IFD, because
in MSDN, it said that PropertyTagGpsIFD is not expose for public use.

And even I know how to create a GPS IFD, but how to calculate the offset
value for GPS IFD?

Could you tell me the ways or some code? Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brucenan