From: niklo on

I'm entirely new to Windows Mobile.
This far I have understood that WM6 is WinCE5 and that to read write to a USB
HID I need to write a USB HID client driver with a streaming interface.
Now to the problem: I have created an driver DLL in VS2005 and have setup the
registry so that my loader gets loaded when my device is connected to USB.
BUT the loader is immediately unloaded and the default HID1 device is created.

I've tested with only implementing the HIDAttachDevice and
HIDDeviceNotifications (and of course DllMain) with the same result. Function
interfaces are according to MSDN.
I've tested with a test app to load the driver and call the exported
functions and that works.
What possibly might be wrong? Still function interface problem? Driver
signing? Calling conventions?

All help is welcome!
/n