From: vineeta ch on
Hi

I'm facing the same problem which you had sometime back. Were you able to figure out a solution for it?

The problem is as follows:

After following all the steps mentioned in this link:
http://blogs.msdn.com/akhune/archive/2005/11/16/493329.aspx

I tried to open a site like "www.google.com" in my mobile emulator. Instead of opening Google, it opens my local IIS web page.

Has anybody else faced this problem?

Johnn wrote:

Internet Connection for Windows Mobile 6 Emulator Not Working
29-Jul-07

Hello all,

I have VS 2005 Team Suite along with the latest Windows Mobile 6 emulators
on a Windows Vista Ultimate computer. I am trying to set up internet access
on the device but have been unsuccessful, I've gotten 50% there. I have
followed the instructions found at
http://blogs.msdn.com/akhune/archive/2005/11/16/493329.aspx.

I have connected the device to "Windows Mobile Device Center" via the
"Craddle" option. When I do this, Internet Explorer starts working (half
way). The problem is that when I type in any address, it attempts to load the
website from my local IIS. If I go to "google.com", I will see the default
page of the default website in my computer's IIS. If I type in a page name
like "google.com/somepage", I will get a 404 error message from my IIS box.
It is trying to resolve it at "mycomputer/somepage" instead of
"google.com/somepage". Now, I think this might have something to do with
Proxy settings although my network does not require a proxy. I have a
broadband router that uses the IP 192.168.0.1, I've tried configuring the
proxy to use this but no luck.

Have you guys ever seen this issue? It is very annoying, I've spent about 2
hours trying to figure it out an no luck. Please help.

On Sunday, July 29, 2007 6:50 PM
Johnn wrote:

[...]

Custom Favorites Web Site with MongoDb and NoRM
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/7fbc7a01-5d30-4cd3-b373-51d4a0e1afa8/custom-favorites-web-site-with-mongodb-and-norm.aspx

Pages: 1
Prev: No WM6 Incoming COM port option