From: Fred Moore on
In article <C8762E3C.49EACF%bobhaar(a)me.com>,
Robert Haar <bobhaar(a)me.com> wrote:

> On 7/28/10 10:19 AM, "Davoud" <star(a)sky.net> wrote:
>
> > The thin keyboard-like object that Apple distributes is beneath my
> > contempt. I have two of them that will end up in the county recycle
> > facility in their original wrapping because I have been unable to find
> > anyone who would accept them free-of-charge.
>
> Send them to me. I'll pay shipping. I love the recent keyboards.

Now, Robert, don't be greedy. I want _one_ of them. Okay, David, how
much for each? An estimate of shipping would be helpful, too. And just
to clarify, this is the keyboard without the keypad, right? This is a
serious offer.
From: Fred Moore on
In article
<michelle-E04946.10060829072010(a)reserved-multicast-range-not-delegated.e
xample.com>,
Michelle Steiner <michelle(a)michelle.org> wrote:

> > > Send them to me. I'll pay shipping. I love the recent keyboards.
> >
> > Now, Robert, don't be greedy. I want _one_ of them. Okay, David, how
> > much for each? An estimate of shipping would be helpful, too. And just
> > to clarify, this is the keyboard without the keypad, right? This is a
> > serious offer.
>
> Hey, I asked first.

Rats. Okay, I'll take a number.

BTW, thanks for the healed/heeled correction in another thread. I try to
run my spellchecker, but unfortunately Apple doesn't plan to add the
read-my-mind homonym sorter till Mac OS XX.
From: Eric Lindsay on
Davoud <star(a)sky.net> wrote:

> The thin keyboard-like object that Apple distributes is beneath my
> contempt. I have two of them that will end up in the county recycle
> facility in their original wrapping because I have been unable to find
> anyone who would accept them free-of-charge.

I find the thin wireless keyboards an utter delight, and far more use
than clunky bulky keyboards used on most computers.

--
via iPad
From: nospam on
In article
<michelle-F35922.14243129072010(a)reserved-multicast-range-not-delegated.e
xample.com>, Michelle Steiner <michelle(a)michelle.org> wrote:

> If Apple would make a wireless version of the keyboard with the numerical
> keypad, I'd buy it.

they used to, before the thin flat ones.
From: Wes Groleau on
On 07-29-2010 17:24, Michelle Steiner wrote:
> If Apple would make a wireless version of the keyboard with the numerical
> keypad, I'd buy it.

I've got a Bluetooth keyboard I like a lot. Rocketfish ? or
something like that. It looks a bit like an Apple keyboard,
with the number pad on the right and the special keys between.
One of the keys has both a Windows and Apple logo on it.
I suspect that means it's the command key on Mac and the menu
key on windows.

--
Wes Groleau

Life-Changes (maybe even in blogging)