From: Gavsta on
Hi,

Can anyone recommend anyone that can provide hardware leasing to a
company I work for.

They dont want to invest in buying a lot of Apple kit but want to try
a 6month - 1 year lease to see if its right for them before they
commit.

They must be able to provide the 17" MacBook Pro along with other
standard Apple hardware.

Gavin.
From: Graeme on
In message <852b8713-ec24-462e-ac36-15c11bd8f842(a)r27g2000yqb.googlegroups.com>
Gavsta <gavin.wilby(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone recommend anyone that can provide hardware leasing to a
> company I work for.
>
> They dont want to invest in buying a lot of Apple kit but want to try
> a 6month - 1 year lease to see if its right for them before they
> commit.
>
> They must be able to provide the 17" MacBook Pro along with other
> standard Apple hardware.

I've just thrown out a leaflet on leasing Apple kit! I'll make enquiries.

--
Graeme Wall

My genealogy website <www.greywall.demon.co.uk/genealogy/>
From: Danny T on
Gavsta <gavin.wilby(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone recommend anyone that can provide hardware leasing to a
> company I work for.

I used Microrent a few times in the 90s (my sis-in-law used to work
there), and I see they're still around. I couldn't make any meaningful
recommendation beyond 'they appear to rent Mac stuff'.

http://www.microrent.co.uk/ITRental-Maczone.asp

--
Danny T
From: Bruce Horrocks on
On 08/07/2010 12:06, Gavsta wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can anyone recommend anyone that can provide hardware leasing to a
> company I work for.
>
> They dont want to invest in buying a lot of Apple kit but want to try
> a 6month - 1 year lease to see if its right for them before they
> commit.

Leasing for that length of time would cost more than buying outright.

--
Bruce Horrocks
Surrey
From: Gavin on
On 2010-07-08 22:17:30 +0100, Bruce Horrocks <07.013(a)scorecrow.com> said:

> On 08/07/2010 12:06, Gavsta wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Can anyone recommend anyone that can provide hardware leasing to a
>> company I work for.
>>
>> They dont want to invest in buying a lot of Apple kit but want to try
>> a 6month - 1 year lease to see if its right for them before they
>> commit.
>
> Leasing for that length of time would cost more than buying outright.

Not according to the website posted below it isnt.
--
Gavin.  ACSP 10.5
http://www.stoof.co.uk