From: kk2202 on
Hi,

One of the pages in my web application, requires to display huge amount of
data.
Its a list of items, with drop down list as one of the column to select a
value.

Problem is the items displayed and page looks good in IE7.0 with proper
drop-down lsit for all the items, even when tested with 10,000 number of
items.

However, with IE6.0 the page has problem even with 4000 items. Issue is that
the drop down list is not proper and not displayed for the items towards the
end of the page.

Is this problem with size of http data ? Kindly let me know if there is an
issue with IE6.0 ?