|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 29 May 2010 10:17
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 28 May 2010 07:10
MEB is a fraud
98 Guy wrote: ....snip I fully expect that your pseudo sock puppets: ....snip - PCR will believe anything you say, but nobody else does. ....snip Leave me out of it! I've studiously avoided these arguments! And I've never made a decision who is the worse name-caller -- you or him! But sudde... 17 May 2010 19:08
MEB is a fraud - Who is * Guy and various other. They are all
What'll it be, two out of three falls or 15 rounds? -- Fortune favors the bold. ... 15 May 2010 15:55
MEB is a fraud.
MEB wrote: Respond to this, you coward: Spoken by someone who HIDES behind (bla bla bla) Evasion is your middle name. You make drive-by accusations and then you evade the followup questions. You think that people don't notice? Your accusations fall flat on their face when you don't come back t... 15 May 2010 00:50
MEB is a fraud (was: Final farewells)
MEB wrote: Naturally we 98 users have been applying the IE6-SP1 updates and patches to our system that have been made available for win-2k - haven't we? Why would "we"; I know you wouldn't, because you don't actually run Windows 98, and haven't for years. You are a fraud in these newsgr... 14 May 2010 09:31
Final farewells
Poo Bear [MS MVPoo] wrote: ...another key date is July 13, 2010 when finally we can all say good bye to Internet Explorer 6. Huh? When all support ends for win-2k, that also means all updates and support for IE6-SP1 will also end. Not sure about IE6-SP2 (that can only be run on XP-SP1 or SP2 a... 14 May 2010 01:57
cannot display all file details for Temporary Internet Files folde
Hello all, I have WinXP+SP3 and IE7. Previously, while using IE6, I was able to see all the details of the files in folder "Temporary Internet Files", including file size, a.s.o. Now, with IE7, when browsing this folder with Windows Explorer, using the Detailed View, the column titles on the header bar of ... 12 May 2010 23:40
Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sever... 10 May 2010 16:34
Internet Explorer and Windows Update Site
My computer got infected last night. One of the results was that I could not access IE and all my security applications including Windows Security Center got dissabled. I could access AOL and Firefox OK. We the help of a Gateway tech I was able to get IE working. We redownloaded Malwawrebytes and run it several... 13 May 2010 14:57
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 5 May 2010 00:39
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 5 May 2010 00:39
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 10 May 2010 23:13
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11