First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Upgrading to IE7
1. Can I install IE7 directly over IE6, thereby keeping all my settings and Favorites? 2. Is it preferable to uninstall IE6 before installing IE7? If so, how do I keep my settings and Favorites? 3. A lot of the folders that my IE6 works out of are still labelled IE5.5...Is this going to stay that way unless I ... 24 Feb 2010 14:18
Performance Issues IE7/8 make development a headache
This isn't an anti IE rant, quite the opposite. I'm a developer and these are my frustrations in seeing how the applications and interfaces I write perform in the other two major browsers, Firefox 3.6 and Chrome 4 as opposed to how they (sort of) perform in IE 8. I'm not talking about incompatibility whatsoeve... 24 Feb 2010 14:18
IE8 problem with flash player blinking
Hi My problem is that when I watching pages that including flash the page and pictures starts blinking specially when I move the mouse or scroll the page Im running win 7, IE 8 and the latest flash player. If I disable flash player the blinking stops but then youtube is for no use ;) Has anyone a solution f... 22 Feb 2010 17:35
Table tag refuses to obey the CSS text-align property in non-compatibility mode in Internet Explorer 8
I have several locations on my site that have tables inside elements such as divs that specify the text-align:center; CSS property. When IE8 is not in compatibility mode, this is ignored by tables that are children of the tag the property is specified in. I have only noticed this with table tags. Here is a sim... 22 Feb 2010 15:19
marvendas@gmail.com Kit completo de Solenoides ( solenoid ) + chicotePara Cambio automatico 01M hidramatico Audi A3 Vw Golf gti turbo 74334
Contato: marvendas(a)gmail.com marvendas @ gmail.com marvendas no gmail.com Kit completo de solenoides para Volkswagem e Audi. O kit contem: 5 solenoides 2 Epc ( solenoides de pressao ) 1 Chicote Serve para qualquer modelo VW ou Audi fabricados de 1995 ate hoje com o cambio automatico de 4 marchas � 01M Pre�o: R$ ... 19 Feb 2010 23:19
Internet Explorer 6.0.02800.1106
Windows 2000 on two computers. running Internet Explorer 6.0.02800.1106 on both. Works fine on one and the other computer clicking on same link brings up an error page. Happens on several different page links. What to do? Uninstall and reinstall --- but how? Did run updates... Any help would be greatly app... 18 Feb 2010 17:23
Automatically Filling Forms
I am an end user of a custom application the runs on IE. One of the windows contains a form that requires the same information in four fields everytime. Is there a way to set up something to automatically fill this info in? ... 16 Feb 2010 12:57
Problems with IE 8
I currently am running IE 6 however there are a number of sites that I go to frequently that just don't function properly. I would like to upgrade to IE 8 but I had such problems with IE 7, especially regarding Outlook Express that I'm concerned about installing IE 8. I've also read about problems with IE 8 a... 22 Feb 2010 13:01
ToolBars
while using IE version 600.2900. I lose all the toolbars except the top bar which is not a toolbar. I then have to restart IE, does anyone have the fix for this, re-installing is not the answer,thanks to all With kind regards From WillofAustralia ... 10 Feb 2010 06:42
Maximum Character Limit on the USerAgent String in IE 6
Hi, I am trying to access a web application which only supports IE version 5.01 and above. In order to perform this check we use USerAgent string to check the IE version and then allow the users to access the application. While testing we found out that on Windows XP IE 6.0 when the user agent is beyong 256... 14 Feb 2010 06:18