First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Trusted sites, Restricted sites, and Local Intranet sites
I'm having a problem with one computer that has IE 6 sp1. I'm trying to add a trusted site to the trust site list but when I do I get the following error: "The site you specified exists in another zone. Please remove that site from that zone before adding it to the current zone". Problem, it's not in either ... 12 Dec 2006 13:59
IE Crash on Javascript
Hello , I am developing a website and IE 6.0 Crashes .This page is based on dynamic html and AJAx. I don't get any javascript errors .I have used firebug ato try to find the any javascript error. But with Visual Studio, I can see in the debugger that it crashes at CTreeNode::GetInterface. I get this error when... 17 Oct 2006 12:29
Revenge of the com_ms_osp_ospmrshl_releaseByValExternal error
And well I'll be making 3 posts out of this since both logs will be very long due to the Limit = 30000 Microsoft put on this group, Also I had dome some research and it has something to do with a +Com and a Moniker that is causing this error to happen which no one here has any idea what the error really is unl... 27 Sep 2006 02:59
IE6 update KB921389 8-15-06
I got this update last week and it caused a security alert when I opened a file in my documents>local folder. I uninstalled it and it reinstalled itself after another auto update. The pop up alert says "This page has an unspecified security flaw......" That's all well and good except it's a system file, not a ... 19 Aug 2006 13:48
CANNOT EMAIL PICTURES !!!!!!!!!!!
When I am sufing the web and click on a picture to email it, I get the following error message: "THE CURRENT DOCUMENT TYPE CANNOT BE SEND AS MAIL. WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEND A SHORT CUT INSTEAD?" I know this is unique since it does not happen on my other WinXP computer. Help!!!!!! ... 21 Jul 2006 15:56
INTERNET EXPLORER / ACTIVEX
I AM USING MSN GROUPS TO POST FAMILY PHOTOS AND HAVE DONE SO MANY TIMES WITHOUT PROBLEMS.--- NOW WHEN I TRY TO UPLOAD PHOTOS I GET THE MESSAGE ...... INTERNET EXPLORER HAS BLOCKED THIS SITE FROM USING AN ACTIVEX CONTROL IN A UNSAFE MANNER. AS A RESULT, THIS PAGE MAY NOT DISPLAY CORRECTLY...I HAVE TRIED CHANGING... 29 Apr 2006 08:43
Missing Content.IE5 folder
I ran a rootkit scan and found that it flagged my C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5 folder. Upon looking for it under Explorer I find nothing under the \Temporary Internet Files\ folder. The folder view settings are on to show hidden system files. IE works OK,... 3 Mar 2006 17:36
Invalid Syntax Error
When I try to use the IE address bar to search for a site, I get an error message "Invalid Syntax Error" or sometimes "cannot find server". The page cannot be dsiplayed. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? It doesn't happen every time but more often than not. I've deleted all temp files and history - ... 9 Feb 2006 14:13
internet explor 7
When will the new internet explor 7 be comming out ? ... 8 Feb 2006 17:50
Unable to open .tiff file
I have my system installed with Win xp prof ,IE 6 with SP2 .when i open .tiff file its open in Fax or Image viewer .Its not opening in IE. Pls any one can help me in this. Thanks & Regards P C Anandhakrishnan ... 27 Dec 2005 16:07
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15