From: The Milkster The on
When I am sufing the web and click on a picture to email it, I get the
following error message:

"THE CURRENT DOCUMENT TYPE CANNOT BE SEND AS MAIL. WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEND A
SHORT CUT INSTEAD?"

I know this is unique since it does not happen on my other WinXP computer.

Help!!!!!!
From: Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM on
"The Milkster" <The Milkster(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I am sufing the web and click on a picture to email it, I get the
> following error message:
>
> "THE CURRENT DOCUMENT TYPE CANNOT BE SEND AS MAIL. WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEND
> SHORT CUT INSTEAD?"
>
> I know this is unique since it does not happen on my other WinXP computer.
>
> Help!!!!!!

email program?

--
Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM
http://www.fjsmjs.com

From: The Milkster on
no not in the email program.

Assume that we are at www.cnn.com........and there is a picture that I want
to send someone........the steps would be, right click on the picture and
then click on "E-mail Picture" which would then launch the email client, be
it Outlook Express, Outlook or Incredimail.

However, when I do these steps, I get the following error message "The
current document type cannot be sent as mail. Would you like to send a
Shortcut as well?"

This is unique to this machine since my other computer works fine.

I have compared all of the IE and OE settings between the 2 computers and
they match.

I just cant find what is wrong.

From: The Milkster on
CORRECTION............the error message should read"

"The current document type cannot be sent as mail. Would you like to send a
Shortcut instead?"

From: Tom Willett on
He was asking what email program you use.

Tom