From: "P C Anandhakrishnan" <P C on
I have my system installed with Win xp prof ,IE 6 with SP2 .when i open .tiff
file its open in Fax or Image viewer .Its not opening in IE. Pls any one can
help me in this.

Thanks & Regards
P C Anandhakrishnan
From: Robert Aldwinckle on
"P C Anandhakrishnan" <P C Anandhakrishnan(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have my system installed with Win xp prof ,IE 6 with SP2 .when i open .tiff
> file its open in Fax or Image viewer .Its not opening in IE. Pls any one can
> help me in this.

AFAIK that's how it works. Do you have a sample link which you think
should work otherwise?