First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
web server setup with a router
I have a router hosted by dynamic IP and I have registered a domain name with IP registar. I would like setup a home web server in windows 2003. Do I need to install AD and DNS on my server? how tho configure my router? Thanks any advice ... 1 Apr 2010 00:23
IE8 Kiosk Mode Without Maximizing
I would like to create a shortcut that opens Internet Explorer 8 in kiosk mode (or at least with as few things other than the page content visible) without maximizing it. I would actually like to be able to specify a specific window size, but I have been unable to find a way to do that. Are there any command li... 31 Mar 2010 15:29
3 Error messages...
[MS WinXP Home 2002 - SP2; OE 6; IE 6; MS Office Pro; Avira Antivir Personal Free anti-virus; Dell Dimension XPS T448MHz Pentium III; 384MB RAM; high speed cable; WordPerfect8; Lexmark Laser printer "Optra E310"; Windows Media Player; Adobe Reader 8; Adobe Flash Player 10 Activex..] Hello, I have 3 error msgs... 5 Apr 2010 09:24
IE vs. Mozilla
what's the explanation: when I open my IE I am getting blank page or no connection info page, but I can check my emails through OE mozilla browser shows my home page without any problems what can be the reason for it? -- lb ... 25 Mar 2010 23:12
How to auto make a connection?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to automatically make a connection? once IE8 is starting up. I am using XP with SP3 and IE8 Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric ... 26 Mar 2010 02:31
URL display at bottom - missing
On my PC I have IE7. When I get an email with an embedded link in it - like I get in say a fraudulant PayPal email - I can hover the cursor over the link and the real address appears at the bottom of the window in the status bar. This address is invariably inconsistent with the link text and this allows me to see ... 22 Mar 2010 20:41
URL display at bottom - missing
On my PC I have IE7. When I get an email with an embedded link in it - like I get in say a fraudulant PayPal email - I can hover the cursor over the link and the real address appears at the bottom of the window in the status bar. This address is invariably inconsistent with the link text and this allows me to see ... 23 Mar 2010 20:38
can only access internet in safe mode with networking
I am running XP home, SP3, Internet Explorer 8. I have a problem which was the result of some type of virus on the computer. I ran several scans with anti-virus, trojan, and adware programs, each finding some type of minor problem. Since the virus and cleaning I have had no internet in regular mode. The conn... 23 Mar 2010 00:09
Corrupt Internet Explorer v 7 - need a fix
I ended up with a pretty significant malware attack on my XPpro machine and all is pretty much back to where it was, other than Internet Explorer 7. I've tried registry scanners or cleaners, tried the MS solution for uninstall and reinstall (or fix), and tried the sure fire tool I found here: http://www.thewindows... 29 Mar 2010 13:39
Windows XP and Windows Updates
having problems getting downloads from Windows Update. Won't download the files it enumerates. BUT, i can individually install the updates if I download them individually. So, it's just when I try to do it via Windows Update. What could the problem be? ... 17 Mar 2010 15:59
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13