From: Shawn Zheng on
I have a router hosted by dynamic IP and I have registered a domain name
with IP registar. I would like setup a home web server in windows 2003. Do I
need to install AD and DNS on my server? how tho configure my router?

Thanks any advice

From: Hot-text on
http://www.dyndns.com <<<< Remotely access my home computer
http://www.kanasolution.com <<<< Windows Server 2003 R2 Home
Homepage for Microsoft Windows Server 2003 R2 with product information,
technical information, samples and downloads, developer community
information,
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/default.mspx