From: lesio on
what's the explanation:
when I open my IE I am getting blank page or no connection info page, but I
can check my emails through OE
mozilla browser shows my home page without any problems
what can be the reason for it?

--
lb

From: LD55ZRA on
lesio wrote:

>what's the explanation:
>when I open my IE I am getting blank page or no connection info page, but I
>can check my emails through OE
>mozilla browser shows my home page without any problems
>what can be the reason for it?

It could be that the particular webpage is not IE compatible while
Mozilla, which uses strict standards, is compatible. Could you give us
a link to the webpage where you have noticed this so that we can test it
on our systems. Please also state your IE version and Mozilla version.
I can test it on IE8 and Mozilla 3.6.2 right now on my system.

hth
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) as well as your IE version
when posting in an IE-specific forum or newsgroup. Please do so in your next
reply.

From: lesio on
win xp prof, SP3 , 32 bit
it's a PC at work - I will check browser version tomorrow and post it
webpage - msn and Google