First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Spam
Spam posted in multiple newsgroups -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. http://www.microsoft.com/protect ... 27 Apr 2010 09:55
372 CHarity Help 89536
Hi please subscribe to the below newsgroup provider, they are excellent, have good retention, 20 connections, SSL etc etc and if you subscribe via this link, there are some good deals on price to be had, including the unlimited download included free. For every affiliate subscription, i will be donating money to cha... 25 Apr 2010 11:02
ie8
what forum is active for ie8 questions? ... 27 Apr 2010 13:21
Without Ad-ons, Ad-ons present
Hello - and thanks for any help! When I enter Internet Explorer, the yellow bar at the top says no ad-ons present. I went to 'Manage Ad-Ons' and was able to add some (yahoo, etc.) and they successfully displayed. But the bar still states no ad-ons present. I went out and back in, re-booted, etc. no change. I... 17 Apr 2010 03:12
home page setup
Hi there, Is there a script to run at login and set up my IE home page? Thank you, T ... 16 Apr 2010 15:07
Where to find the wallpaper source?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to download this wallpaper on following web page? Where to find the wallpaper source? http://space.uwants.com/html/98/1224198-357441.html Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric ... 16 Apr 2010 02:57
KB837009
Windows ME, IE6Sp1, OE6. Windows update always says I need KB837009. Install always shows successful. Registry confirms success with a value of (1). Actual registry showing = HKEY LOCAL MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components\{2cc9d512-6db6-4f1c-8979-9a41fae88de0} @=Q837009 Is Installed= 01... 12 May 2010 17:00
98 Guy wants advise of usage of Win-2K IE6 files in 98 and otherstupid activities
On 04/06/2010 09:46 AM, 98 Guy wrote: MEB wrote: Uhuh, dorkidum, so let me ask you pursuant YOUR claims; WHY does anyone need to install Win2K files into Win9X since they are immune from the present hacks being used? Because: a) they might contain actual bug fixes in addition to patchin... 6 Apr 2010 13:04
Meb wants to talk about the useage of Win-2K IE6 files on 98
MEB wrote: Uhuh, dorkidum, so let me ask you pursuant YOUR claims; WHY does anyone need to install Win2K files into Win9X since they are immune from the present hacks being used? Because: a) they might contain actual bug fixes in addition to patching vulnerabilities that are specific to NT-based OS... 12 Apr 2010 14:48
Opening url pointing to .asx file
Hello, I have a link to the online radio: http://www.(....)/program1M.asx which used to start VLC player. I prefer to use Windows Media Player so I changed the file association (.asx) from VLC to WMP. But now when I click on that link IE displays: "IE cannot display that page). If I put that link dir... 6 Apr 2010 21:00
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12