From: Tester on
Hi there,
Is there a script to run at login and set up my IE home page?
Thank you, T
From: Twayne on
In
Tester <calinguga(a)netscape.net> typed:
> Hi there,
> Is there a script to run at login and set up my IE home
> page? Thank you, T

Any chance YOU can read the article at the following link an d
make things easier on yourself and on us?

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
If you must make identical posts to multiple newsgroups, please cross-post
one (1) message to all of them. Thank you.

Multiposting vs Crossposting: