From: Shawn76 via OfficeKB.com on
When I look at my calendar in OWA and go to create or change an event,then
try to save and close it, I get "Appointment Can't Be Opened"

From: Fred Smith on
My advice would be to post to an Outlook, not Excel, discussion group.

Regards,
Fred

From: Bob I on
OWA is handled by the Exchange server, please post to that group.

Shawn76 via OfficeKB.com wrote:

> When I look at my calendar in OWA and go to create or change an event,then
> try to save and close it, I get "Appointment Can't Be Opened"

Pages: 1
Prev: formula help PLEASE PT 2
Next: Copy function.