From: YY san. on
Hi,
Not sure anyone has encountered this before, but I just started to have this
problem recently. This are the steps:

1) Launch EXCEL.
2) Type in cell A1 something eg. ABC
3) Select A1, Ctrl-C to copy.
4) Press down arrow key to A2,or any destination cell.
The cursor did not move downwards. I have to use the mouse to click on the
destination cell and Ctrl-C.
This will only happen on the first Ctrl-C action on each lanuch. After the
first action, the subsequet Crtl-C and arrow key will work.

However if step 3) is replaced by right click on the mouse or by menu, the
arrow key will move.

Has anyone experience this? Though this is a small matter, but very annoying
and it never happen before.
Regards,

From: teylyn on

Hello YY san,

I can't reproduce that behaviour. Do you have any macros that are run
when Excel is launched? Personal.xls, Add-ins, files in the Startup
folder? Any of these could contain macros that mess with the shortcut
settings or override the Ctrl-C default shortcut.

cheers, teylyn

.
;
6