From: Matt recruiter on
(Please note: If you are interested in this position and you have all
skills experience which mentioned in requirement, so please update
your resume as per the requirement and reply me)

Hi,

Hope you are doing well,

Please find this Requirement of our Direct Client, if it looks
interested please reply me ASAP, requirement mentioned below:

Role: ALBPM Architect (Aqua logic BPM)
Location: East Hanover, NJ

Requirement:

1) Looking for Portal developers and architects with at least 2 years
of experience working with the Plum tree Portal/
Aqua logic User Interaction (ALUI...now called Oracle Web Center
Interaction...WCI).

2) Create detailed technical design, build solution, and perform unit
testing of solution components
Develop JSPs, workflow utilities and web services in Aqua logic.

ALBPM implementation experience of at least 2 projects

3. Experience in designing ALBPM based application for at least 2
projects

4. Excellent knowledge on ALBPM workspace customization

5. Excellent knowledge of ALBPM Process

6. ALSB (which is made mainly by XML code), the same could be made in
ALBPM.

ALBPM related development work on provisioning network elements.

BPM Objects, ALBPM, ALUI, Web Logic, ALSB.
4

If you are interested please reply with your updated resume with
details mentioned below, Or if you are not interested please share
this requirement with your Colleagues or with Friends and send me
there resumes and contact details ASAP.

Kindly fill the following Details:

Full Name:
Current Location: