|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
SAS BI DI ETL BASE Clinical/ Financial + software Installation
I am working as a SAS Programmer in Clinical Research Organization. I will provide training in SAS / SAS-BI / SAS-DI / CDM / SAS - Clinical and Financial / SAS Projects through Online/inclass along with 100% certification guidance at a very low price. Note: SAS BI / CDM and other SAS,CDM related Software’s wil... 13 Aug 2010 16:51
SAS BI DI ETL BASE Clinical/ Financial + software Installation
I am working as a SAS Programmer in Clinical Research Organization. I will provide training in SAS / SAS-BI / SAS-DI / CDM / SAS - Clinical and Financial / SAS Projects through Online/inclass along with 100% certification guidance at a very low price. Note: SAS BI / CDM and other SAS,CDM related Software’s wil... 13 Aug 2010 16:51
SAS BI DI ETL BASE Clinical/ Financial + software Installation
I am working as a SAS Programmer in Clinical Research Organization. I will provide training in SAS / SAS-BI / SAS-DI / CDM / SAS - Clinical and Financial / SAS Projects through Online/inclass along with 100% certification guidance at a very low price. Note: SAS BI / CDM and other SAS,CDM related Software’s wil... 13 Aug 2010 16:51
Passing ranges to stored process via URL?
I have a SAS stored process which I can view like this https://sasserver/SASStoredProcess/do?_program=/path/myprogram If I have a prompt (e.g., 'prompt_color') that accepts a single value, I can pass it like this https://sasserver/SASStoredProcess/do?_program=/path/myprogram&prompt_color=blue But I can... 13 Aug 2010 14:40
model selection - logistics model
Hi folks, My question is very easy: what criteria should I choose to select a model? I know 3 ways to select one: - Likelihood ratio test - Wald test - score test (= Lagrange multiplier) The most commonly used test seems to be the likelihood ratio test, why? In what case should I use th... 13 Aug 2010 04:53
Update a dataset
Hi All, This is a real problem: There is a dataset A which is updated everyday through user interaction. Next day, I run a query to subset A and get data set B. Now I have to run query everyday to get B in order to capture the change in A in previous day. Is there a way to only capture the change without... 13 Aug 2010 12:29
controlling Proc mixed output
Hi, I would like to know if there is anyway to choose what you want to see in the output window with proc mixed,( i.e like you can do on the proc means: proc means data=_ic3 maxdec=3 n mean std stderr lclm clm median min max q1 q3 ). Thanks, Ana ... 12 Aug 2010 11:28
Reading variable length file
I've searched for this answer but I'm not sure if I'm looking for the right thing. I'm reading data from a table with both a fixed segment and variable segment. I can read from the fixed segment just fine but I have no idea how to continue on and pull data from the variable segment. I'm using SAS 9.3.1 on a Z/os ... 12 Aug 2010 16:59
Filling up missing data
Hello Everyone, I have a data set : Year region country product share 2000 AP TW milk_1 10 2001 AP TW milk_1 missing 2002 AP TW milk_1 missing 2003 AP TW milk_1 missing 2004 AP TW milk_1 6.5 2005 AP TW milk_1 5 2006 AP TW milk_1 5.3 2007 AP TW milk_1 4 2008 AP TW milk_1 missing 2000 AP TW milk_2 1 2001... 13 Aug 2010 00:36
Preserving leading blanks when importing Excel sheet
Hi All, Hoping someone can shed some light on an issue I am encountering at work. I am attempting to import an Excel sheet into SAS (enterprise guide 4.1 on Windows 2000 server, using a code node) using proc import. Once the sheet has been converted into a SAS dataset I add a couple of columns and then export... 12 Aug 2010 09:16
%do ind=a %to z; in Macro
How can I use %do ind=a %to z; in Macro? I have tried %do ind="a" ,"b" ,"c" ,"d" ,"e" ,"f" ,"g" ,"h" ..."z"; but still failed ... 12 Aug 2010 08:11
How to Implement Van Wijngaarden-Dekker-Brent Method in Base SAS
This will probably be considered part of a few Univariate Optimisation Questions. Unfortunately my companies SAS licence does not include Enterprise Miner or similar. I am trying to understand how I can implement a recursive algorthim using Base SAS. I have done a great deal of reading (Customise BAse SAS Imple... 11 Aug 2010 20:14
PROC GLM ERROR
Does anyone know how to fix the following error message? ERROR: Invalid position 2168375602 for utility file WORK._tf0671.UTILITY. I'm running a PROC GLM. When I remove 1 variable, it works, but I need all of the variables I'm putting in the statement. Thanks. ... 11 Aug 2010 16:56
matching in an observational study with two treatment groups
Hi everyone, I have been working on selecting a small number of controls from a bigger pool of control subjects, in a study where there are 2 treatment groups. My objective is to select about 20 controls so that the 2 treatment groups and the control groups do not differ statistically on age and another variable... 11 Aug 2010 16:56
Comparing start and stop dates
Hello, I have a problem where i have a popuation taking drugs and there are multiple start and stop dates for each drug. I need to create a any drug use start and stop date, drg1_stdt1 = 1/1/2010, drg1_enddt1=2/1/2010, drg2_stdt1=1/15/2010, drg2_stdt1=2/15/2010' For above scenario i would have a anyuse_std... 12 Aug 2010 10:22
Two research positions (PhD) in translational developmental neuroscience (with a focus on eating disorders OR schizophrenia)
Research position (PhD) in translational developmental neuroscience (with a focus on eating disorders) at the Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University Hospital Carl Gustav Carus, Dresden University of Technology, Germany PLEASE REPOST FOR INTERESTED PARTIES Job Description: The Department of C... 11 Aug 2010 15:50
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11