First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
ODS RTF - Grouping
Hi, I am new to ods rtf. Can anyone help me to get the group variable to be printed in all the pages. i am including a small program to make my question more sensible. I need the Treatment name to be printed in all the pages.Please help me. data test; do i=1 to 1500; x=i+12; if i le 500 then trt=1; ... 11 Aug 2010 12:32
Struggling to resolve an important data problem in SAS....please help.
Hi everyone, I have a real problem on my hands that I need to resolve asap but I don't know how as I have never come across this problem. If anyone can figure this out I truly thank deeply. I have a data set (one of 100) where the date column comes up like this : Date: 20050122->20060121->20070120 2005012... 10 Aug 2010 23:32
Help" Flag items that happened in the last 'x' months
I have this dataset Item Date A 8/2/2010 A 6/1/2009 A 5/1/2009 Z 2/2/2010 Z 1/1/2010 i NEED TO FLAG BASED in these conditions For A: in the last 10 months (Y or N) For Z: in the last 180 days (Y or N) Summary: Y or N of any of the above parameters are Y the output ... 10 Aug 2010 11:20
Can't not start SAS
Hi All, My colleague installed SAS 9.1 on my machine since he had local admin which I don't have. Installation was successful, however when I logged in using my userID and pwd and start SAS, I got error message said that "Option user requires an argument". Does anybody had this problem before? How do you fix it... 8 Aug 2010 13:24
Data Logic
Dear all : This is the dataset i have pat visit res 1 A 12 1 B 11 2 A 10 2 B 12 2 C 09 3 A 15 3 B 12 3 C 12 here are the rules for the output dataset if a pat has just visit A and B then create a variable flag where flag = average of... 6 Aug 2010 12:40
jReview or PPD Patient Profiles proving difficult?
If jReview or PPD Patient Profiles are proving difficult to give you the Patient Profiles you need then that is of no great surprise to me. I have my own system for this. Although it is not interactive (it creates graphical html pages viewed by a standard browser that is easy to distribute), it is very flexible. Yo... 6 Aug 2010 10:27
Equivalence Tests
Hi to everyone, I had to do a test of equivalence, that is: -the null hypothesis: the difference between the treatment mean and the reference mean is not near zero.In particular, the difference is less than the lower equivalence bound or greater than the upper equivalence bound and thus nonequivalent. -the a... 6 Aug 2010 13:46
SAS/AF Controlling FormViewer components using controls on Frame
Hi I have only recently started using SAS/AF and am building a data editing AF application using Formviewer component. The Formviewer is named 'aa' and it's been associated with a datamodel 'bb'. There are Push button controls on FRAME that enable BROWSE (bb.editmode = 'browse'), and EDITING (bb.editmode = 'rowle... 6 Aug 2010 06:04
simple question!!
Hi all!!! Any idea? to go to the very first page instead of keepign on clicking the previous botton? i'll so apreciate it as long as anyone gimme some imformation about that:) THX REX ... 6 Aug 2010 06:04
LDAPS Authentication
Hi, I can not see any reference in the doc to LDAPs authentication. can we use a secured LDAP for auth? Thks! Xav ... 6 Aug 2010 11:33
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13