First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Table of Contents PDF
I have several PROC UNIVARIATE followed by PROC SGRENDER. Is it possible to group this two procedures under one header in the TOC of PDF-File? Example: univariate procedure - Variable -- Moments -- Quantiles - sgrender procedure ... 23 Jul 2010 08:04
KSCAN modifier substitute
I'm trying to use Unicode versions of commands, but unfortunately the KSCAN command does not support modifiers like KSCAN(str,n,del,"m") Does anyone know a solution or a way to substitute SCAN(..., "m") ??? It's really important to port my program to unicode :( ... 23 Jul 2010 08:04
Using Excel libname engine to export multiple datasets
Hi I am using the following code to export several datasets into separate worksheets in one Excel workbook:- libname myxls excel "S:\2009_10 Enquiries\3630\Output\0910-3630.xls"; data myxls.final02 (dblabel=YES); set final02; run; data myxls.final08 (dblabel=YES); set final08; run; libname myxls c... 23 Jul 2010 07:00
Extract Top 10 scores of student in different Class
Hi, I m writing in regards to a sorting –by-descending problem for the top 10 scores of students ,say in each different class; Most importantly, and secondly, is how to extract only every top 10 scores of the students in each different class as shown below: Class Name of Student Avg Median A... 26 Jul 2010 08:20
Update data
Hi, Apologies for the simplistic nature of my enquiry but I am having a comlete mental block.. I have two datasets and I want to update a column in dataset 1 where the area and date fields match those in dataset 2. in SQL it would be something like: Update table1 set flag = 'T' from table1 left join tab... 23 Jul 2010 09:10
Who is Moderating this group?
Hi All, Is anyone moderating this group? I ask only because the percent of spam is going way up. Does the moderator have the ability to add to reject spam? M ... 23 Jul 2010 10:16
Pointing to a folder location
Hi, I'm trying to let final user enter the directory location at the beginning of the code instead of re-writing it all over the place. I have another text file that reads into the code as well which might be causing the problem. I've pasted a snippet below. Any insight is appreciated. %let folderlocatio... 23 Jul 2010 05:56
Resolve only some & in strings
I wrote something like FILENAME queryResults URL "http://www....&term=&query"; but it seems SAS always tries to resolve all &s. But I only want to resolve &query and leave the other &s as they are. "&&term" didn't work either :( What is the best way to do that? ... 23 Jul 2010 04:51
logistic regression error
Hi, I am doing a logistic regression with one continuous covariate and i get a message in my output saying "Measures of association between the observed and predicted values were not calculated because the predicted probabilities are indistinguishable when they are classified into intervals of length 0.002" ... 21 Jul 2010 19:07
Simple Hack To Get $2500 To Your PayPal Account.
Simple Hack To Get $2500 To Your PayPal Account At http://100bestvideos.co.cc Due to high security risks, i have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On Top Side Above search box , click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. please don,t tell to any One. ... 21 Jul 2010 02:41