From: Matt C on
Hi All,
Is anyone moderating this group? I ask only because the percent of
spam is going way up.

Does the moderator have the ability to add to reject spam?
From: Reeza on
On Jul 22, 8:20 am, Matt C <matt.curcio...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
> Is anyone moderating this group?  I ask only because the percent of
> spam is going way up.
>
> Does the moderator have the ability to add to reject spam?

Depends on how you access the group.
Usenet
Google Groups
SAS L

See http://groups.google.ca/group/comp.soft-sys.sas/browse_thread/thread/78463053acd09989
From: francogrex on
In article <3c4bac46-1881-4516-84ba-aacd212dd5d8(a)5g
2000yqz.googlegroups.com>, matt.curcio.ri(a)gmail.com
says...
>Hi All,
>Is anyone moderating this group? I ask only because
the percent of
>spam is going way up.
>
>Does the moderator have the ability to add to reject
spam?

It's especially google groups that have a problem with
the spam and shame on google for not being able to do
anything to clean them up they are polluting all
newsgroups. Usenet providers are doing a very good
effort to clean up the spam. If google doesn't care,
drop them and get yourself a good newsreader/server.

Pages: 1
Prev: Pointing to a folder location
Next: Update data