First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Help in Macro
Hi all, Below is an extract from SAS Publication: SAS Certification Prep Guide: Advanced Programming for SAS 9. Page No. 300 ************************************************** Suppose you want to verify the value of the macro variable city. Since the %PUT statement resolves macro references in text before writ... 13 Jul 2010 07:36
Simple Hack To Get $2000 To Your PayPal Account
Simple Hack To Get $2000 To Your PayPal Account. At http://ukcollegegirls.co.cc Due to high security risks, i have hidden the PayPal Form link in an image. in that website On search box Top Side, click on image and enter your PayPal id And Your name. please don,t tell to any One. ... 12 Jul 2010 21:49
Getting Accurate Relationship Dates (overlap and stand alone)
Hi All SASers, I have a problem creating relationship periods for couples on our database that I simply cannot solve. Due to the vagaries of our social welfare database we have real problems ascertaining accurate relationship periods between two clients. The front end software only records a partner if the par... 22 Jul 2010 19:08
Do Until Loop (total sas beginner question)
I just started to learn sas, but basically i am trying to figure out how to look through a series of files based on whether or not the file exists. data check; %let n = 8650; %let path = ms79:[some.directory]server.log; do until (ok=0); if fileexist("&path.;&n.") then do ok=1; end; else ... 13 Jul 2010 21:55
kappa when number of events is not predetermined
Hi, I want to use kappa to assess intraobserver reliability when counting agressions between pigs. Two observers watch videorecording of pigs housed in pens, and they note down the time and pigs involved in each agressive interaction, and also the intensity score. When they both see the interaction, I just need ... 12 Jul 2010 15:09
correlations when observations are not independant
I have a dataset with 100 cows, 10 days per cow and feeding time and rumination time for each hour. We want to prove that feeding time of each hour is highly correlated with rumination time in the next 2 hours, and therefore we can predict rumination time by measuring feeding time. I have already created the data... 12 Jul 2010 19:37
set new field to value in first non-null field
Gang - Can someone help with this seemingly simple task. If we we're dealing with numeric data, the MAX function would be appropriate, but I'm working with character data. Data looks like this: ("V" stands for variable) V1 V2 V3 V4 .. . . x x . . . .. x . . final data set v3 v1 v2 U... 12 Jul 2010 17:23
Slightly off topic - Is there any point in reporting spam on this group?
This is an off-topic question. There is tons of spam on this group. I sometimes click the "report as spam" button, but the spam still seems to be there the next time I visit. Is this an exercise in futility? Or if enough users report something as spam, does it go away? ... 12 Jul 2010 10:41
Character & Numeric identification
Hi All I have 2 varibale A and B . A stores numeric values like 1 2 3 and B stores character values but are numeric values in quotes like '1' '2' '3' . Now how do i identify the varibale type since I need to pass this variable into a macro and need to run a where clause on the numeric varibale A. Since B as ... 12 Jul 2010 11:48
Need to find a value that can make the equation's value = 0 like Solver in Excel
"...need to find Ri for each firm/year." If it's firm/year why then isn't it Ri,t? It would be helpful for someone like me if you also could explain what the different literals mean (M, B, ROE,...). I assume ROE is Return on Investment, but what's the rest? Was this formula given to you or did you develop it based... 12 Jul 2010 11:48