First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Exact binomial test
I have 400,000 rows, each with two integer fields: total trials and total successes. For some probability p, I would like to calculate for each row the one- sided p value associated with its trials and successes, for the common value of p. E.g., if p = .1, trials = 10, successes = 11, what is the probability ... 22 Jun 2010 18:15
Fueling your car with natural gas from home
Dear Everyone, as you know the price of the Oil is more and more increasing, while the oil supply is decreasing. Moreover Oil is causing wars, terror, oil spills, a lot of greenhouse gases. Do you know that there is plenty of natural gas ? The supply will last for many decades, probably for hundred years. A lot o... 22 Jun 2010 06:05
Stock market competition: request for data
We are looking for someone to provide stock market data to people participating in our stock market competition ($1,000 prize). http://www.analyticbridge.com/group/dataminingcompetitions/forum/topics/analyticbridge-competition ... 21 Jun 2010 20:17
Restructure dataset
Dear all, I have a dataset that I want to restructure. It has multiple observations for each ID, but I don't know how many duplicates the dataset will have for each ID and it differs from ID to ID. It looks something like this: ID Q X Y Z 1 2 6 8 4 1 8 6 9 6 1 4 6 9 ... 22 Jun 2010 12:41
fitting a regression line
Hi, I am trying to fit an exponential curve on the following dataset. The regression results I got from excel is: SpecHum = 4.7145 * e^(0.0371*temperature) How can I replicate the regression in SAS? And also, is there a code that will automatically calculate SpecHum for the temperature I want using the outputte... 21 Jun 2010 16:54
SQL equivalent of LAST. processing How to drop unwanted columns
Dear SAS-L -ers Especially the SQL ers. I am trying to emulate LAST. processing using SQL. I am creating new columns using the case/when and then sum these columns (see simplified example below) (BTW the monotonic() is very useful here - equivalent of _n_ ) My problem is this.... How can I 'DROP' the tempora... 21 Jun 2010 19:09
Quoted macro variable not resolved when literal prefix
Hi all, I have a weird problem that came up while using DI Studio. DI studio has the habit of wrapping options of user written transformation in %NRQUOTE. This is in itself perfectly understandable. But it bytes me in a peculiar way. The following code is only conceptually equal to what we have in DI, but it... 21 Jun 2010 11:18
LABEL content from macro?
Somehow DATA test; SET test; LABEL var=%PUT(&mymacrovar,myformat.) || 'ending'; RUN; Doesn't work :( It takes the line literally. What else can I try? ... 21 Jun 2010 11:18
Suppress Logout output of OPTIONS NOMPRINT;
Hi! I wrote a macro to save and restore options. However the OPTIONS NOMPRINT line is still printed to the log. How can I suppress this output? It's written every time I call one of my macros :( ... 22 Jun 2010 19:21
Weight and stratum statement
I am analyzing the BRFSS data using proc surveyfreq and surveylogistic with the weight and stratum statement. When I run the programs, the log is saying I have no observations. _FINALWT and _STSTR are the variable name used in the BRFSS data. Is there something I am doing wrong? PROC SURVEYFREQ DATA=; TABLES X*... 21 Jun 2010 00:24