First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
histogram
hallo! we are trying to put labels on the top of the of histogram using proc univariate. is it possible? can you help me? thenks to all ... 18 Jun 2010 12:25
Converting a datetime field to a date without using datepart() in proc sql
Hi, Could I have some advice please as I need to convert a datetime field to a date but I cannot use datepart() and need to use PROC SQL. Would it be something like this substr(to_char(mydatetimefield,n,n,)) Thanks Lee ... 20 Jun 2010 04:49
mainframe SAS 9.2
dear readers, i have a PROC REPORT on z/OS mainframe with style= elements. Now we are mirgrated to 9.2 and my layout differs for 50% !!! What has changed V8 versus V9 ?? i.e. STYLE={BACKGROUND=BISQUE does not work anymore?? Regards, Herman ... 18 Jun 2010 09:07
SAS ODS RTF, used in a DATA _NULL_ step, how to increase the font?
I have a small report, produced by a Data _null_ step. The most basic of processes, if _n_ = 1 several headings are printed. A detail line is output for all records read in. At EOF there is a total line. Works wonderfully. I just need to adjust the font size used across the whole report. The report is in RTF (ric... 18 Jun 2010 13:32
PROC MIXED/GLIMMIX disagreement
Hi folks, I've performed what seems to be the same analysis using MIXED & GLIMMIX. I don't particularly want to discuss the rationale behind the analysis, I'm more concerned right now with the fact that the 2 procs come up with utterly different ideas of what the p-value should be for the DOSE effect, despite th... 17 Jun 2010 17:52
SPSS files quadrupling in size when imported to SAS
I’m running SAS 9.2 with Windows Vista and I have run across an issue while importing SPSS files (I'm using version 18) into SAS. I have tried to import them as .dbf, .sav, and .por and I get the same issue every time. The files quadruple or quintuple in size from the SPSS to the SAS format. I have one file in part... 3 Jul 2010 01:33
Lookup table from excel spreadsheet
How can I use an Excel spreadsheet instead of my proc format? I would like the user to make update to table adding accpet codes if needed. example of excel sheet called MDD: fmtname type value label MDDFMT c 11 accept MDDFMT c 32 accept MDDFMT c 53 accept MDDFMT c 54 accept MDDFMT c 65 accept MDDFMT c othe... 17 Jun 2010 16:45
Predictive Analytics World Announces October 2010 Conference
Predictive Analytics World has announced its 2010 Conference in Washington, D.C., October 19-20, 2010. Predictive Analytics World (pawcon.com) is the business-focused event for predictive analytics professionals, managers and commercial practitioners, covering today's commercial deployment of predictive analytic... 17 Jun 2010 14:31
Comparing two Files ..Excel .sheets
Dear All; Is there any other way to compare two spread sheets other than Proc compare .. i mean , can this be done using Visual basic .. I am exporting excel in to SAS datasets and doing a proc compare The thing is i am liking the proc compare and the amount of data that it spits Thanks in Advance A... 17 Jun 2010 13:24
how to lock a column
I downloaded the tagsets.tableeditor template and it works fine. However, I want to be able to lock the first column in the table so that when I scroll to the right the first column remains frozen. How can I accomplish this? Thanks, Robert ... 17 Jun 2010 13:24