First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
How do I reference files locally in Enterprise Guide when all I have is a remote server
Hi, I suppose this is a very very common question. All I have on my pc is Enterprise Guide which is configured to work with a remote sas server (UNIX). I want to be able to load (not manually) and save local csv files and inputs and outputs for my sas jobs. I know that had I had the luxury of a local sas/... 7 Jun 2010 17:43
Cannot generate macro variables from PROC SQL
The attached SAS is used to generate macro vars from a dataset, the first section of the SQL works however when I have tried to generate macro variables from the macro beta, they do not generate, can anyone help ? %macro betas; %do x=1 %to 62; select dumvin&x into : b_dumvin&x from dataxvin2_mode... 4 Jun 2010 10:19
Read/update google spreadsheets
Does anyone have experience of using the google spreadsheet API:s from SAS to dynamically access data stored in a google spreadsheet on the web? i.e. using google spreadsheets as data source in SAS. http://code.google.com/intl/sv-SE/apis/spreadsheets/data/3.0/developers_guide.html It could be quite useful for i... 4 Jun 2010 08:06
Try Free Project Management Software
Try Free Project Management Software From http://www.project-drive.net Get it now!!!! For free account go to http://freetrial.project-drive.net/account_pd.jsp ... 4 Jun 2010 04:50
how to merge the records when there are multiple transitions of id
Assuming we know there are multiple transition of id as in the table "transition". How to merge the records to create a complete history? There are large number of iteration in the origianl data, for example, a id can go through 60+ transitions. So I am looking for a solutoin that is more efficient than left join... 4 Jun 2010 08:06
Comparison of regression slopes and intercepts
Hi! Does anyone have a SAS macro to compare the slopes and intercepts from 2 regressions lines to see if they are different? It would be great if you do. Thanks. ... 3 Jun 2010 23:25
Comparison of regression slopes and intercepts
Hi! Does anyone have a SAS macro to compare the slopes and intercepts from 2 regressions lines to see if they are different? It would be great if you do. Thanks. ... 3 Jun 2010 23:25
SAS: decimal place issues
Hey, Guys, This question really bothers me: I have a= 4800.000, b=0.5316742081 and c=(a-b) /b *100. If the code runs dependtly , the c with best. is c=902708.51071. But when the code is part of a large program, it gives me the value of c=902708.51064 unless I play some tricks such as d =input(put... 9 Jun 2010 10:50
conditionally delete records with do until - not working
Hi All, I have what I thought was an easy problem, but clearly I don't understand the do until loop. I need to delete _only_ 87 records from a data set if they satisfy a certain condition (length between 13 and 500). I tried the code below , but it the code is deleting all the records. data b_until; set b; ... 3 Jun 2010 20:08
Business Development Manager / Centre Head with ASSYST @ Kolkata.
Hi , This is Nithin Sankar from Assyst International Pvt. Ltd. Our company Assyst International, a wholly owned subsidiary of Advanced Software Systems Inc. (ASSYST), (http://assyst-international.com) is a leading information technology Solution provider with a successful track record of providing business and ... 3 Jun 2010 10:01