First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Top 10 Technical requirements for In-Memory Reporting
With Gartner's Business Intelligence group listing In-Memory analytics at the top of their recommended Business Intelligence requirements for enterprise; No wonder In-memory has become a trending topic in BI and a new addition to executive shopping lists. We thought we’d share with you our top 10 technical requir... 27 May 2010 09:15
Buying Project Management Software
Some people think that project management software is used just for managing a software based project but it not so. It is used for other tasks as well. It helps in achieving project goals and objectives by planning, managing and organizing resources. It has the ability to track, control and mange resources. Projec... 27 May 2010 02:45
Creating html listing when running in batch mode
Is there a startup option to force a SAS program running in batch mode to create a html file containing all the listing output? I need a solution that doesn't require any code in the program itself (though code in the autoexec.sas file would be OK). ... 27 May 2010 09:15
declaring macro variables from values in a dataset
Suppose I have a dataset like VAR VAL C2 2 B9 3 D4 4 .... ... How do I create macro variables C2, B9, D4 etc and assign them the corresponding values? many thanks ... 1 Jun 2010 09:44
Changing Classification Level in ANN
Hi, ANN by default uses threshold of 0.5 for classifying records into 1/0 and then compares this with actual target value to create classification table in the output of running ANN. (I believe same threshold is used when ANN is computing the connection weights when the Model Selection Criterion is "Misclassific... 26 May 2010 11:20
retain in data step
Hi all, I have data mm. i want to create a new dataset(want) such that for each abc category if ST is missing it should be added with its corresponding NT. (example in data mm --- for abc category 2 there are only two records (ST has distinct values of 1, 2, 3) 1 123 2 2 234 2 but in data want the mis... 27 May 2010 02:45
Error in a ODS LAYOUT
Hello, In order to create a page of pdf file, i use ODS LAYOUT REGION to determine region of my graphics and tabulates. But i've got a error, problem of my sas rights? [COLOR="Red"]ERROR: Absolute layout is supported only for ODS PRINTER. Non-COLUMN/ROW LAYOUT requests will be ignored for other destinations. ... 26 May 2010 09:08
Exporting 3D Graphs from SAS EIS to external formats- TIFF, GIF, PDF
Hi, I am new to SAS EIS and have successfully completed generating reports using SAS/EIS. I have generated 3d graphs and multidimensional reports for the example dataset but am unable to export them. Can anyone of you please suggest how can I save them as TIFF or as PDF or any other format and send them over ema... 26 May 2010 08:03
Proc printto print statement not working in Enterprise Guide
I have the following codes, which run successfully in SAS 9.1 but when I run it in EG, the output test.txt is blank. Can someone tell me why? options nodate nonumber nocenter; data test; a="test1"; b="testing1"; output; a="test2"; b="testing2"; output; run; proc printto print="c:\test.txt" new; run; ... 27 May 2010 00:37
removing rows
I have a table like Account Group Rating 1111 A NR 1111 B NR 1112 B 4E 1124 B NR 1322 A NR 1222 A NR 1222 B 5E 1222 P NR etc. I would like to select unique accounts so that if there ar... 27 May 2010 02:45