First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
Need a shell script to run the SAS Jobs
Hi All, I want to create a shell script to run the SAS jobs. Mentioned below are the list of jobs that I need to execute every month. There are total 6 steps. In every step I need to execute one or more SAS jobs. Jobs which are within the same step, can be executed parallely. Next step can not be started til... 15 May 2010 10:25
Merging 2 datasets by 2 variables
Hello all, I want to merge dataset 1 and dataset 2 by ID and SubID. Here is my example: Dataset 1 ID SubID 10 1 10 3 10 5 20 2 20 4 Dataset 2 ID SubID Emp 10 1 10 10 2 20 10 3 30 10 4 40 10 5 50 20 1 10 20 2 20 20 3 30 20 4 40 20 5 50 I want my output to look like this: ID SubID Emp 10... 15 May 2010 23:31
Can specify one column when importing excel file?
Hi, Can we specify one column when importing excel file? I've tried: proc import... range="sheetname$B1:B516"; .... run; It works, but we cannot specify the range like B1:B516, any other method? or any other import way? thanks a lot. ... 13 May 2010 22:40
Immediate need Sr Java Consultants -- San jose CA -- 1 Year
(Please note: If you are interested in this position and you have all skills experience which mentioned in requirement, so please update your resume as per the requirement and reply me at matt(a)netprologic.com) Hi, Hope you are doing well, Please find this Requirement of our Direct Client, if it looks int... 13 May 2010 17:08
Please help: Tagset.ExcelXP Help - Excel cannot open workbook because of Style
Dear SAS guru, I am using the SAS code below to generate multi-sheet excel reports using SAS ODS Tagset. However, I received the error message says: "Problems came up in the following areas during load: Style" I get the same error message if I change the style to XLsansprinter. ods listing close; ods ta... 13 May 2010 14:55
a series of ANCOVA vs. MANOVA
Dear users, This should be a very simple question; your help would be greatly appreciated! I was wondering when a series of ANCOVA should be used instead of MANOVA. I was wondering if there is some restriction on the number of sample size in relation to the number of dependent variables in particular. Tha... 13 May 2010 13:48
Tagsets.Excelxp: How to modify the Excel Row Heights?
I am creating an Excel file with Tagsets.Excelxp and PROC REPORT. I want to modify the row heights in the Excel file, make them smaller or larger. I have played around with a number of option in the ods tagsets.excelxp statement and also with STYLE options in PROC REPORT, and haven't found the right method. Coul... 13 May 2010 13:48
good resource for ods tagsets.excelxp?
Hello, I am looking for some good resources for the ods tagsets.excelxp function. I am having some trouble with formatting primarily, but haven't found any comprehensive resources for the basics. I see the tagattr can format columns, but I am not sure where to find a list of the formats that can be applied as ... 13 May 2010 13:48
Unix for clinical SAS programmers
This is a reminder that on my Roland's SAS Macros web site you will find comprehensive teaching material for learning Unix. Not only learning Unix commands but learning how to write shell scripts, once you are familiar with the Unix commands. I wrote this especially for SAS programmers so as long as you are a moder... 13 May 2010 05:02
Urgent job opening for C#.NET/Sybase Application Programmer in NYC
Urgent job opening for C#.NET/Sybase Application Programmer in NYC Our Investment Banking client is currently looking for C#.Net Application Programmer/Coder with Financial/Banking/Trading industry experience. Ideal candidate must have 8-10 years of IT experience. 2+ years of commercial software development M... 12 May 2010 18:05